Dr. Andreas L.G. Reimann
Managing Partner, Co-Founder
Andreas is a social entrepreneur in the fields of patient-oriented health care and inclusive education.
He studied pharmacy in Frankfurt/Main and is a state registered as a pharmacist in 1990 and earned a Ph.D. in Pharmacology from the Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt/Main in 1995. His business studies included a minor degree in business administration from the German Distance-Learning University in Hagen in 1999 followed by an Executive program at NIMBAS (Utrecht, Netherlands) and were completed with a Master of Business Administration with distinction from the University of Bradford, UK in 2001.
More than 25 years of experience in health care:
- 4 years of academic research in pharmacology
- 7 1/2 years in the pharmaceutical industry (clinical research, international marketing, drug information)
- 12 1/2 years patient-centered services (social support, patient-support, non-commercial clinical research, research promotion, quality management, research on health care, medical scientific information, fundraising) as chief executive officer of Mukoviszidose e.V., the German Cystic Fibrosis Association, and its professional affiliate for clinical research and quality management, Mukoviszidose Institut GmbH.
- Since February 2015 patient-oriented consultancy for the health-care industry.
Andreas is the author of many publications and is giving lectures focusing mainly on patient-orientation in health care, especially in rare diseases, Orphan-Drugs, and drug information.
In local government and in health care and education. Especially:
- Senior Vice President (2003-2014) and president (since November 2014) of the German Alliance for Rare Diseases (ACHSE),
- Co-founder and chairman of the board of Netzwerk Inklusive Schule Köln e.V. (network inclusive school cologne), managing director and founder of OSK Offene Schule Köln GmbH, a privately-owned, state-recognized comprehensive school.
Andreas is the father of a boy living with Down syndrome. This too contributes to his conviction that the needs of patients and people living with a disability should drive entrepreneurial decisions in the health care industry.
+49 2236 94733 61 (60)