Patient-oriented Information and Communication
Offering a meaningful service to patients is one thing. But communication about these services is something quite different. Incomprehensible communication or communication that can be misunderstood counteracts the targets that were set. Even worse is that this sort of communication can lead to life-threatening situations.
In order to provide patients with the best possible information about your services we can offer you:
- analysis of your communication with patients,
- distilling effective messages,
- testing these messages in collaboration with patients,
- translating them into media content (web, print, social media).
Our offer is addressed to:
- pharmaceutical companies: effectiveness and risks of medicines and medicinal products,
- manufacturers of technical medical products: effectiveness and risks of technical medical products,
- providers of services to out-patients and in-patients,
- healthcare providers such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists, etc.,
- providers of medical aids.