Dr. Andreas L.G. Reimann
Managing Partner, Co-Founder
Andreas is a social entrepreneur in the fields of patient-oriented healthcare and inclusive education.
Andreas studied pharmacy in Frankfurt/Main and is a state registered as a pharmacist in 1990 and earned a Ph.D. in Pharmacology from the Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt/Main in 1995. His business studies included a minor degree in business administration from the German Distance-Learning University in Hagen in 1999 followed by an Executive program at NIMBAS (Utrecht, Netherlands) and were completed with a Master of Business Administration with distinction from the University of Bradford, UK in 2001
More than 25 years of experience in healthcare:
- 4 years of academic research in pharmacology
7 1/2 years in the pharmaceutical industry (clinical research, international marketing, drug information)
- 12 1/2 years patient-centered services (social support, patient-support, non-commercial clinical research, research promotion, quality management, research on health care, medical scientific information, fundraising) as chief executive officer of Mukoviszidose e.V., the German Cystic Fibrosis Association, and its professional affiliate for clinical research and quality management, Mukoviszidose Institut GmbH
- Patient-oriented consultancy for the healthcare industry with admedicum since 2015
- Andreas is the author of many publications and is giving lectures focusing mainly on patient-orientation in healthcare, especially in rare diseases, orphan drugs, and drug information.
In local government and in health care and education. Especially:
- Senior Vice President (2003-2014) and president (since November 2014) of the German Alliance for Rare Diseases (ACHSE)
- Co-founder and chairman of the board of Netzwerk Inklusive Schule Köln e.V. (network inclusive school cologne), managing director and founder of OSK Offene Schule Köln GmbH, a privately-owned, state-recognized comprehensive school
Andreas is the father of a boy living with Down syndrome. This too contributes to his conviction that the needs of patients and people living with a disability should drive entrepreneurial decisions in the healthcare industry.
+49 2236 94733 61 (60)