Dr. Andreas L.G. Reimann
Managing Partner, Co-Founder
Andreas is a social entrepreneur in the fields of patient-oriented healthcare and inclusive education. He has trustworthy and deep connections with patient organizations and payers in Germany and Europe.
He understands the disruptive changes coming with Connected Health, and the role of patients and digital technology. Andreas had been a key contributor in numerous preparations of regulatory and health economic dossiers as a patient representative. He was a patient representative at the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) in Germany for one year.
Andreas has a wife and two children and is the father of a boy living with Down syndrome. This too contributes to his conviction that the needs of patients and people living with disabilities should drive entrepreneurial decisions in the healthcare industry. He co-founded the company with Philipp von Gallwitz in 2015.
Andreas studied pharmacy in Frankfurt/Main and is a state registered as a pharmacist in 1990. He earned a Ph.D. in Pharmacology from the Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt/Main in 1995.
His business studies included a minor degree in business administration from the German Distance-Learning University in Hagen in 1999 followed by an Executive program at NIMBAS (Utrecht, Netherlands) and were completed with a Master of Business Administration with distinction from the University of Bradford, UK in 2001.
More than 25 years of experience in healthcare:
- Four years of academic research in pharmacology
- Eight years in the pharmaceutical industry (clinical research, international marketing, drug information)
- Thirteen years in patient-centered services (social support, patient-support, non-commercial clinical research, research promotion, quality management, research on health care, medical scientific information, fundraising) as chief executive officer of the German Cystic Fibrosis Association, and its professional affiliate for clinical research and quality management, Mukoviszidose Institut GmbH
- Patient-oriented consultancy for the healthcare industry with admedicum since 2015
- Andreas is the author of many publications and is giving lectures focusing mainly on patient-orientation in healthcare, especially in rare diseases, orphan drugs, and drug information.
- Co-author of e-Learning Patient Engagement in Europe
Andreas is an active and passionate contributor in local government and in healthcare and education. Specifically:
- Former President of the German Alliance for Rare Diseases (ACHSE)
- Six years member of the board of directors of the EURORDIS- Rare Diseases Europe
- Co-founder and chairman of the board of Netzwerk Inklusive Schule Köln e.V. (inclusive school in Cologne), managing director and founder of OSK Offene Schule Köln GmbH, a privately-owned, state-recognized comprehensive school
+49 2236 94733 61 (60)