Dr. Meike Neukirchen
Consultant Patient Engagement
Dr. Meike Neukirchen is a licensed phamacist with more than 12 years experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- More than 12 years experience in clinical research / drug development
- Know-how in planning, conducting, analysis and reporting of clinical trials
- Practical knowledge in industrial production of drugs
- Pharmacist in different retail pharmacies
- Experienced in communication with patients, relatives, medical doctors and caregivers
Dr. Meike Neukirchen studied pharmacy in Marburg and in Paris. Afterwards she earned her Ph.D. at the LMU Munich in the field of immunology (Prof. Dr. Gunther Hartmann).
Dahan A, Boom M, Sarton E, Hay J, Groeneveld GJ, Neukirchen M, Bothmer J, Aarts L, Olofsen E.
Respiratory Effects of the Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ Peptide and Opioid Receptor Agonist, Cebranopadol, in Healthy Human Volunteers.
Anesthesiology. 2017 Apr;126(4):697-707.
Boom M, Olofsen E, Neukirchen M, Fussen R, Hay J, Groeneveld GJ, Aarts L, Sarton E, Dahan A.
Fentanyl utility function: a risk-benefit composite of pain relief and breathing responses.
Anesthesiology. 2013 Sep;119(3):663-74
Bekeredjian-Ding I*, Schäfer M*, Hartmann E, Pries R, Parcina M, Schneider P, Giese T, Endres S, Wollenberg B, Hartmann G*: contributed equally
Tumor-derived Prostaglandin E2 and TGF-beta synergize to inhibit PDC-derived IFN-alpha.
Immunology 2009; 128: 439-450
+49 2236 94733 66 (60)