patient2site: Enhancing Patient Enrollment in Clinical Trials
Technology combined with unmatched patient engagement services to create successful patient recruitment strategies, trial awareness and boosted enrollment
Find here more information about patient2site
Treating patients like experts
Patients should be treated as experts in what it is like to live with their condition and that they can provide great insights into understanding the therapeutic context for drug development and evaluation. admedicum is committed to ensuring optimal incorporation of the patients’ voice in drug development to achieve optimized, meaningful and faster treatments to patients. Listen to patients, learn from patients and co-create with patients while preparing, executing, reporting and finally enhancing your clinical trial.
The inconvenient truth of running clinical trials
By now, we are all well aware of the challenges and problems in clinical trial recruitment:
- 23% of patients unhappy with site location
- 30% of patients do not consent due to lack of understanding
- 30% of patients drop-out before the study ends
- 4 out of 5 sites fail to enroll to target
What aspects need to be addressed?
Unnecessary high patient burden, suboptimal study design, inadequate recruitment strategies, and below-par communication with patients.
Our overall perspective on patient engagement in clinical trials
Our approach to enhance patient enrollment in clinical trials
- Creating awareness through community landing pages and social media campaigns.
- Tailor study protocols to a significantly lower patient burden, address logistical & practical challenges, and perform patient mapping vs in/exclusion criteria.
- Create & check patient-facing materials from the perspective of the patient to improve understanding.
- Provide patient-friendliness site selection assessments to optimize site selection from the patient perspective.
- Provide adequate patient perspective training during Investigator Meetings and ensure optimal performance of the patient2site activities towards sites.
- Patient2site is combining state-of-the-art technology with personal contact with the patients at all times to create successful patient recruitment strategies, trial awareness, and boosted enrollment.
patient2site: empowering, enabling and assisting patients
patient2site: our four-step process
Why is patient2site different?
- Developed and implemented by patient engagement experts together with patients.
- Audited GCP / FDA & IT-Security compliant online recruitment process & technology.
- Modular set-up which makes it ideally suited to rescue patient recruitment in slow or non-recruiting studies.
- Turns around standard recruitment workflow and puts patients in the driver seat.
- Embedded in our full suite of patient engagement services to provide a holistic approach of involving patients in drug development.
Download more information about patient2site
Dr. Roger J. Legtenberg, Senior Partner & Head of Benelux Region