Transparency creates trust and credibility. It is the prerequisite for fair interaction between all actors. Not only, but especially in the healthcare sector. We are guided by Transparency International's "Leadership Principles for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises to Fight Corruption".
We focus on the "Management principles of small and medium-sized businesses to fight corruption" of Transparency International.
Basically this implies to us that
- we conduct our business in a fair, honest and transparent way.To which also belong transparent conditions of payment, unequivocal invoicing and clear reporting.
- We do not make attempts at bribery, neither directly nor indirectly. Nor do we allow ourselves to be used as intermediate financiers.
- We do not accept bribes, neither directly, nor indirectly.As a matter of fact, this should be general practice.
- We prefer not to enter into business deals with companies that are not prepared to accept our standards and could harm our reputation.We expect our business partners to strive for transparency and to fight corruption.
- Our work processes are geared to prevent direct and indirect bribery and to act in keeping with our standards.
- We keep meticulous records of our accounts and all our important decisions.
- We make sure that all our staff and all our business partners are familiar with our management principles.
- We will regularly reflect on our program and processes and, if necessary, bring them up to date.We will adhere to our principles at all times, also under difficult circumstances.